Saturday, December 19, 2009

Time For Yourself

When is the last time you took time for yourself? No I don’t mean working after the kids go to bed at night. I mean REALLY took time for yourself. Time when you can do as you please and not worry about anyone or anything else. Admittedly so I do not do this enough myself. However, when I finally do prioritize myself one day for even a few hours I am quickly reminded why it is so important to get away from it all every once in a while.

This afternoon after Daddy got home I took the dogs and headed out on our local trail. In total the trail loop is about 2.5 miles; perfect distance I think to let my mind wander and process whatever has been going on recently in my life. The freedom I felt while walking this afternoon was amazing, so refreshing. As my mind wandered I began blogging in my head; thinking off all the posts I want to share with all of you. At times I even found myself writing a rough draft in my head. Whatever your preference I highly recommend taking time for yourself as soon as possible and if at all possible make it a regular routine in your week. You will feel better and in turn you will project a happier spirit to your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails