Thursday, January 13, 2011

Homeschool books for sale!

I am beginning the task of clearing off my shelves and listing curriculum that we no longer need. I will add to the list as I uncover the treasures in boxes and on bookshelves.

Math:
Singapore Math Textbook 3B U.S. Edition, like new (bought 2 by mistake); $8ppd


Language Arts:
A Reason for Handwriting Teacher Guidebook (K-6th), normal shelf wear; $10ppd

Vocabulary Cartoons (uses mnemonics to teach vocab words), like new; $10ppd

Punctuation Tales 4 books: Abbreviations, Quotation Marks, Sentence Stoppers, Sentence Structure; all like new; $5ppd

If you are interested in any of these books just email me through my profile or if you are friends with me on FB feel free to contact me there also. Yes, I will give discounts for multiple purchases.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails