Friday, January 28, 2011

Funny thing I read about twins


My copy of It's Twins! by Susan. M Heim arrived in the mail today. I am devouring the pages.
I just came across a hilarious response to a common twin question that I just had to share with you all. Hopefully it makes you laugh as hard as I did.
Question from stranger: "A girl and a boy. Oh, you are so lucky; you've got the best of both worlds. Are they identical?"
Response from you: "No, actually, my son was born with a penis and my daughter thank the Lord, was not."
Am I the only one that thought this was hilarious? ;)


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love that! I would have to say I would be thankful also...If you come across anymore things in there you would like to share please do, it gave me a huge laugh(: Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who has boy/girl twins. When they were babies someone asked how she could tell them apart and, without blinking an eye, she said "one has a penis". It makes me giggle every time I think about it.

    And yes, people DO NOT get the whole "to be identical, they must be the same gender" thing. When my girls were babies, I had someone ask FIRST if they were identical, after I said "yes", THEN she asked me if they were both girls . . . uhhh . . . yes . . .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails