Thursday, November 3, 2011

Gratitude Challenge 2011 Days 1-3

I have so much to be thankful for over this past year, choosing just one thing each day for the next month will be hard. But because my family has been so blessed in 2011 I can not think of a better way to bring this blog back to life than to begin with the Gratitude Challenge.




November 1st - I am thankful for my husband. He works incredibly hard for our family and does everything in his power to make sure I can stay home with our 5 (soon to be 6) children.

November 2nd - I am thankful for my micro preemie twin blessings, Britian and Jillian. Born 2/9/11 weighing 1 pound 6 ounces they have defied all the odds and are thriving beyond my wildest imagination at 8 months old.

November 3rd - I am thankful for the multitude of doctors and nurses that cared for my girls in the NICU for those 11 weeks. Their hands with God's grace brought them both back from death's doorstep.

What are you thankful for today?  


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Those are definitely all worthy of thankfullness! I can't wait to read all your posts about this :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails