Friday, November 11, 2011

Gratitude Challenge 2011 Days 9-11

I fell a little behind in posting my gratitudes simply due to time constraints, they were on my heart each day though.

November 9th - with snow and rain falling all day I was thankful for a warm house and a working furnace.

November 10th - having completed a large grocery shopping trip I was thankful for the money in the bank to pay for all the food and necessities my family needed. My refrigerator still looks empty but I know there is food somewhere in the house for us to eat. :)

November 11th - Happy Veteran's day to all the men and women who have courageously served or are currently serving our nation to protect our freedoms. I am thankful for my husband, a veteran, for all the sacrifices he made as a young man to serve our country.

What are you thankful for today?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails