Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gratitude Challenge 2011 Day 7-8

November 7th - Yesterday I was thankful for my 4 year old daughter and the joy we got to experience together as she read her first 2 books all by herself. All day she insisted that she was ready to learn to read. So later in the afternoon we sat together and I reviewed a few sounds she would see in the first book we would read together. Not only did she read that first book all by herself she wanted to read another and so she did.

November 8th - I am thankful the rainy weather we have had today. We desperately need the rain. It has been raining all day today and is expected to continue into tomorrow. Now if it just stays as rain tomorrow I will really be thankful (joking of course). There is a chance that the nasty white stuff will start flying tomorrow, I am just NOT ready for that yet.

What are you thankful for today?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails