Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Setting Goals for 2013

Happy New Year from my family to yours! I pray that 2013 brings you much joy, happiness, and closer to our Lord.

It is that time of year again when we consider goals and achievements we would like to accomplish in the New Year. It is a new beginning and often times gives us the motivation to start something new or finish something we did not get accomplished last year.

My husband and I have set a few goals our family for 2013. I am excited to carry out these goals and and see the Lord's hand in our activities this year.

Our first goal is to continue reducing the preservatives and chemicals in our diet. We have made huge progress with regards to this goal last year but there is still so much more we can do. One of the next changes I will be making to accomplish this goal is to make all of our own snacks such as crackers and protein rich bars.

A second goal for our family is to get organized and stay organized. Additionally, we aim to graciously teach our children how to do the same. I see a lot of purging and selling in our future!

Our third goal is to read the Bible daily with our children. This will either be in the form of bible reading and discussion during dinner or before bedtime as a family gathered in the living room. I am excited to see how this goal guides and leads our family closer to Him.

Lastly, a personal goal I have for myself is to be in more pictures this year. Upon looking back at the pictures I took this past year I am scarcely in any of them. Good or bad, I will purposefully hand over the camera so that I can document more memories with my family.

It is my hearts prayer that 2013 blesses with you and your family.

Blessings,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails