Monday, January 28, 2013

Homemade Coffee Creamer with Sweetened Condensed Milk

About a month ago I took the plunge and pledged to no longer buy store bought coffee creamer. Instead I have been making my own with some simple ingredients. My husband's coffee is still sugar free but now it is free of chemicals and preservatives.

I begin my making my own sweetened condensed milk. Here is the recipe from Your Lighter Side.

I then add the sweetened condensed milk to a mason jar with the following:

1 cups whole organic milk (raw if I have it)
2 tsp organic vanilla


I make a double batch every time which would be:

2 cups sweetened condensed milk
2 cups whole milk
4 tsp organic vanilla

Shake and enjoy with your next cup of java!

Blessings,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails