Monday, November 12, 2012

Electronic Bible Blessings

Photo courtesy of freedigitalphotos.com
If you've been reading my blog for any length of time you already know that I have a large family and this season of life has blessed me with 3 under the age of 2. Up until recently time in His word was difficult to accomplish. Sleeping arrangements in my house leave few quiet places where I can turn on the light in the early morning and study.

For quite a while I've been hoping for an electronic bible that I could read quietly and not rely on an electric light source. However I also wanted all of the features of traditional studying. I enjoy taking notes and highlighting meaningful verses.

I may be behind the eight ball in this discovery but I've finally found an iPad app for that. Yeah!

The Holy Bible application for Apple products by life church.tv has everything in an online bible reader that I have been looking for. My favorite version (NLT), bookmarks, highlighting, notes, and much more. Now I can study the Bible at any time of the day or night without disturbing or waking my family with lights, fumbling for pen an highlighter, or by flipping pages.

Here is the direct link to the Holy Bible from life church.tv

Many Blessings,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails